1. This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professional connected with the promotion.
2. The Promotion begins at 00.01 on 24/07/2017 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 22/08/2017.
3. To enter this promotion entrants must take a selfie of themselves which must include the image of Mr Tayto on water-skis from the promotional display materials placed in selected Tesco Ireland stores. Entrants must post their entry on either the Tesco Ireland Facebook or Twitter page and include the promotional hashtag #TaytoSummerSnacks.
4. The winner will be chosen from all Mr. Tayto valid entries received by closing date.
5. Prize package for 2 adults includes:
a. Return flights from Dublin to Mauritius, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person.
b. Return private airport transfers in Mauritius
c. 7 nights’ hire of a private island in Mauritius, staying in a four-bedroom villa accessible by a causeway from the main island of Mauritius
d. Full-day bespoke sightseeing tour of Mauritius by private chauffeur driven vehicle
e. Full-day private hire of catamaran, including skipper, return transfers, hire of snorkelling equipment and on-board lobster lunch
f. Three-course dinner at floating restaurant in Mauritius, up to a maximum value of €100 per person
g. €1,000 spending money
6. Economy flights available from Dublin International Airport only. Flights will be indirect and not all routings will be available.
7. Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel.
8. Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest.
9. A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into accommodation.
10. Accommodation is based on two adults sharing one four-bedroom villa property on a private island; Accommodation will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion.
11. Prize cannot be taken during the months of December and January, over Irish bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday.
12. Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure.
13. All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time. Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
14. At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over. Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
15. The prize excludes domestic ground transfers.
16. The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
17. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
18. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the promoter.
19. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms of the supplier of the prize to the promoter.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
21. The decision of the promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. Winners will be notified if they have won no later than 48 hours after closing date.
23. It is the winners’ responsibility to supply their name and address to the Promoter, for the purposes of fulfilling the Prizes and the Promoter accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in the information passed to it by the winner.
24. Prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material both on and offline.
25. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
26. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
27. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
28. The surname & County of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Tayto brand, largo Foods, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co Meath within 90 days of the closing date.
29. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
30. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1988 (as amended). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting Largo Foods, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co Meath.
The promoter (the ‘Promoter’) is Largo Foods, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co Meath.