3 Festivals T&C’s
Tayto On Pack Offer Full Terms and Conditions – 3 Festivals, 3 Countries, 3 Friends
1. This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 21 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professional connected with the promotion.
2. To enter this promotion entrants must purchase a promotional pack of Tayto 35g impulse crisps and text the words TAYTO along with the last 4 digits of the barcode and your name to 51500 e.g. TAYTO 1234 Sam Jones.
3. Standard SMS entry rates apply and may vary in accordance with your Network Operator or your Price Plan.
4. The Promotion begins at 00.01 on 05.03.18 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 07.05.18.
5. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the promoter.
6. One prize winner will be drawn at random on 09.05.18 from all eligible entries received.
7. There is one prize available to be won. The prize consists of three trips for four adults to three festivals as chosen by the Promoter. Each trip will include scheduled economy flights for 4 adults, minimum 3 nights camping or where camping is unavailable minimum 3 star hotel accommodation on a shared basis, 3 days festival entry tickets, 2X tents & 4X sleeping bags. Prize also includes one box of 60X 35g Tayto Crisps.
8. The three prize festivals and trip dates are as follows: Primavera Sound, Barcelona 31.05.18-03.06.18; Ultra, Croatia 05.07.18 – 09.07.18; Sziget, Budapest 09.08.18 – 13.08.18.
9. The Promoter acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Primavera Sound, Ultra or Sziget festivals.
10. Prize Winners will be responsible for any other travel, transfers or incidentals on the trips and in any hotel and may be required to give credit card details on check in.
11. Prize Winners & their guests must all be: over 21 years of age, available and eligible to fly to the three destinations on the dates listed, be in possession of a full, current and valid passport and will be solely responsible for attaining any required visas or travel permits.
12. Prize trips will be subject to availability and any additional terms and conditions of any supplier of the prize elements to the Promoter, e.g. airlines, hotels, travel agents and no responsibility will be accepted for any delay, cancellation or disruption of any or all parts of the Prize caused to or by any airline or provider of any part of the Prize and no cash or replacement will be offered in lieu.
13. Winners and their guests will need to sign and consent to a waiver for the prize trips in advance of receiving prize and tickets
14. Prize trips are specific to the festivals and dates listed and no changes will be permitted.
15. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of Tayto and any supplier of the prize to the promoter.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
17. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
18. The decision of the promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Winners will be notified by phone if they have won a prize. The winners must claim their prize within 72 hours of receipt of notification from the promoter that they have won a prize. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
20. It is the winners’ responsibility to supply their name and address to the Promoter, for the purposes of fulfilling the Prizes and the Promoter accepts no liability for any inaccuracies in the information passed to it by the winner.
21. Prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material both on and offline.
22. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
24. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
25. The surname & County of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Tayto 3 Friends, 3 Festivals, 3 Cities, Largo Foods, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co Meath within 90 days of the closing date.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
27. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1988 (as amended). Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting Largo Foods, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co Meath.
28. The promoter (the ‘Promoter’) and Data Controller is Largo Foods, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Please do not send correspondence to this address. If you require additional information please contact InSight Marketing, Argus House, Malpas St., Dublin 8.
29. This promotion is being carried out under licence issued by Dublin District Court and held by Simon Community, 1-2 Cope Street, Dublin 2. The purpose of this lottery is to raise funds to help prevent and address homelessness in Ireland.