Tayto “Home Visit” – Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is only open to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, 18+ only
- No purchase necessary, however internet access and a valid Instagram account is required.
- Promotional period: 12:00pm on 21/07/2023 (the “opening date”) to 5:00pm on 27/07/2023 (the “closing date”) inclusive. All promotion entries received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter: To enter, log into your Instagram account (or create one for free) and follow @mrtaytoireland, tagging a friend or family member in the comments section. Entries to competition must be made underneath the ‘win a home visit from Mr. Tayto’ graphic.
- Multiple entries are permitted during the promotion period, but there will only be 4 (4) winners.
- The prize: The prize available is:
- 4 (4) winners will receive a visit to their home in Ireland from Mr. Tayto on a specified date in August. Please note that should you not be available on the date selected for the home visit, we will have to move on to the next winner. Rescheduling or altering the specified date will not be possible.
- Winner selection: The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the promotion period and for your total confidence the draw will be conducted by Fabric Social, by an independent promotional verification service at the end date of the promotional period.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified via the Instagram account used to enter the promotion on Thursday, July 27th 2023. The winner will have until 17:00pm Friday, July 28th to confirm acceptance of their prize and confirm an address for the receipt of their prize. Otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from entries that were received before the closing date.
- The person from whose account the entry is sent shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this promotion. Verification of age, identity, and address will be required before any prizes are awarded.
Tayto & Applegreen – Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter, entrants must FreeText the word TAYTO and their name, e.g TAYTO Sam Smith to 50100.
- The Promotion begins at 00.01 on 31.07.23 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 10.09.23.
- There is one prize to be won. Each prize consists of a Sunway Travel voucher to the value of €2000.
- The winner will be chosen at random on 12.09.23 from all eligible entries received.
- Prize winner must provide correct address for the purpose of fulfilling the prize.
- Prize winner will be notified by phone if they have won a prize.
- The decision of the promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- Prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material both on and offline.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent/you have opted-in to receive future marketing communications. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- The promoter (the ‘Promoter’) and Data Controller is Tayto Snacks, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
- Please do not send correspondence to this address. If you require additional information please contact InSight Marketing, 47 Terenure Road East, Rathgar, Dublin 6, D06AH75.