Terms & Conditions
TAYTO ‘SPUDBUDS’ ON PACK PROMOTION
1) The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Largo Foods Ltd, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
3) To enter: Visit www.taytocrisps.ie, submit your Group’s details, photo and tell us in less than 100 words why you and your Group are Mr. Tayto’s Spudbuds and why your Group deserves to join Mr. Tayto on the front of Tayto Cheese & Onion 37g Crisp packs for a limited period. The winner will be chosen based on the photo of you and your Group and your interpretation as to what will give you the best chance of winning. There is no need to have Mr. Tayto in the photo.
4) To be eligible to enter there must be at least two but no more than four people in your Group Entry.
5) One person will be responsible for the Group Entry and this is the person that will be contacted should they be selected as the winner.
6) People can share their entries by using #Taytospudbuds but this will have no impact on their entry.
7. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. There is one Main Prize available. The Main Prize consists of the winning Group appearing, with Mr. Tayto, on the front of approximately one million Tayto Cheese & Onion 37g packs from March 2017.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be available in any circumstances.
10. The promotion opens at 23.59 on the 1st October 2016 and closing date for the entries is 23:59 on 1st December 2016.
11. One entry will be chosen as the Main Prize winner by an independent panel of judges, within 14 days of the closing date.
7) The winner will be notified by telephone within 20 days of the judging date. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize is not claimed after 7 days of the first attempt to contact the winner an alternative winner will be chosen at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
8) In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value, such value to be determined by the Promoter at their sole discretion.
9) Responsibility is not accepted for any entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
10) Entries will become the property of the Promoter. By submitting an entry the Group grants the Promoter a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of the entry,either in whole or in part, in any media and through any media channel.
11) The entry shall be the entrants’ own work and by entering the promotion each entrant warrants that their entry shall not have been previously published or exploited in any part and will not infringe any copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or personality or any other right whatsoever of any third party.
12) Incomplete entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to remove, edit or disqualify any entry, at their sole discretion, if, for any reason, it is believed to be altered, illegible, inappropriate or unsuitable and proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
13) Each entry must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity or profanity), it must not contain words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group.
14) No entries from agents, third parties, commercial groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No late, incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
15) The Promoter does not warrant that any use of or access to the website will be uninterrupted by error or virus free nor will it have any liability for damage caused by hostile software which may infect entrants’ equipment or property as a result of that participant using or
browsing the website.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend and/or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside of its control.
13. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
All entry instructions form part of the rules.
14. The Winners may be required to take part in publicity and PR events and launch and by accepting these Terms and Conditions, they agree to do so.
15. By entering the promotion, you hereby represent and warrant that you do not have any previous criminal convinctions or engage or engaged in any criminal activity, nor have you acted in any manner that could be deemed to be detrimental to the brand of either Tayto, the Promoter or any of their subsidiaries or related companies.
16. Each member of the Winners Group will need to provide a written undertaking in the precise form provided by the Promoter to them that, amongst other things, they do not have any previous criminal convictions, engage or engaged in any criminal activity, nor have they acted in any manner that, in the sole discretion of the Promoter, could be deemed to dedetrimental to the brand of either Tayto, the Promoter or any of their subsidiaries or related companies. The Promoter, both prior and subsequent to choosing the winner, can decide to exclude entrants at their sole discretion without providing any reason to the entrants. The winners will also be required to provide a written waiver of all rights arising from or in relation to the use and/or publication of their photograph. Failure to provide this written undertaking and waiver will exclude the Winners Group from the promotion and an alternative winner will be chosen.
17. The winners will be required to travel to Mr. Tayto for the final photoshoot for the pack and are responsible for their own transport to the photoshoot. Location of this photoshoot will be shared with the winners in due course.
18. If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party,including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you. Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (“the Indemnities”) harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnities arising as a result of the Promoter’s use of the entrant’s submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
19. Any personal data relating to participants and their group will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion or for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
20. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish any of the Group Entries or the Winners’ names and/or images on the Promoter’s and/or Tayto’s website(s) and / or Facebook page(s).
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, refuse to accept, exclude or to disqualify any entry without notice.
22. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions or disputes pertaining to this Promotion and these decisions will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
24. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice to the entrants.
25. To receive a list of winners’ surnames & county/counties, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Tayto SpudBuds, Largo Foods, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co. Meath within 6 weeks of the final closing date. For all customer queries please contact the Customer Care Line on 01-8350611.
26. The Promoter and Data Controller is Largo Foods, Kilbrew, Ashbourne, Co. Meath – please do not send entries to this address.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
On Pack – T&C’s
Open to ROI residents aged 18 or over, normal exclusions apply. 2.) No purchase necessary. Internet access required 3.) To enter: Visit www.taytocrisps.ie, submit your Group’s details, photo and tell us in less than 100 words why you and your Group are Mr.Tayto’s Spudbuds and why you deserve to join Mr. Tayto on the front of Tayto Cheese & Onion 37g Crisp packs for a limited period. 4.) To be eligible to enter there must be between 2-4 people in your group. 5.) Main Prize: winning Group to appear, with Mr. Tayto, on front of approximately one million Tayto Cheese & Onion 37g packs from March 2017. 6.) The promotion opens at 23.59 on the 1st October 2016 and closing dates for entries is 23:59 on 1st December 2016. 7.) Winners will be chosen by an independent panel of judges. 8). The Winners will be notified by telephone within 20 days of the judging date. 9.) The promoter and Data Controller is Largo Foods, Ashbourne, Co. Meath. 10.) For full terms and conditions please visit www.taytocrisps.ie, for more information.